Hong Kong Visa Applications (Free Initial Consultation)
Employment VISA Applications in Hong Kong
If you are planning to move to Hong Kong to work, or to relocate staff to Hong Kong for work in your company, you will need to obtain either a Hong Kong work visa or a Hong Kong investment visa.
Hong Kong Working Visas
All non-Hong Kong residents who want to work, either as an employee or as an investor in a company in Hong Kong, will require either a working visa through employment or an investment visa as an entrepreneur, e.g. via ownership of a Hong Kong company. When considering an application for a working visa in HK, the Immigration Department will consider three main factors:
The Immigration Department will consider what benefits the sponsoring company brings to the Hong Kong economy in terms of:
- Employment of local staff and introduction of skills,
- Experience to Hong Kong
Do they have…
- Special skills
- Qualifications and experience (including skills related to the parent company)
- Possesses particular knowledge, skill and experience in their field.
- Is professionally qualified.
- Has specialised knowledge necessary for the company’s growth in Hong Kong (and thereby enhances the opportunity to create more local jobs).
- Has skills and knowledge which can be transferred to local employees.
Period on Under Review
The time taken to obtain approval of a Hong Kong working visa or Hong Kong investment visa application depends on the timeliness and completeness of submission of supporting documents, is generally around 6 to 8 weeks.
Upon successful completion of the application, applicants can then apply for a Hong Kong Identity Cards.
PRIMASIA’s services include consultation & assistance with applications for the following:
How Primasia Can Help
For more information
About payroll calculation and handling, calculation, reporting and settlement of Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) payments, employment (HR) support and calculation and Statutory Filing, please contact us by:
or make an appointment through the Calendly link on our website.